Government Websites on Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: provides resources on many health and safety topics, also publishes the journals Emerging Infectious Diseases, Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, and Preventing Chronic Disease
- Food and Drug Administration: Oversees food, drug, medical devices, cosmetic, and radiation-emitting products.
- National Institutes on Health: focuses on medical research, providing resources like Medline Plus and Pubmed databases
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: parent department for the CDC, FDA, NIH, and many other agencies