Citation Guides and Annotated Bibliographies
Printed Style Guides: Printed citation guides are available at the library circulation desk.
- APA, 6th edition (2010)
- MLA, 7th edition (2009)
- Chicago, 16th edition (2010)
- ACS, 3rd edition (2006)
- ASA, 4th edition (2010)
Further Resources for Citation Styles
- APA (American Psychological Assocation)
- MLA (Modern Language Association)
- CMS (Chicago Manual of Style)
- ACS (American Chemical Society)
- ASA (American Sociological Association)
General Citation Resources
- Son of Citation Machine - Online citation generator. Includes MLA (7th), APA (6th), Turabian, and Chicago
and Documentation Online - finding and documenting
sources including MAL, APA, Chicago, and CBE styles, plus sample papers for MLA, APA, Chicago,
and Sciences papers.
Endnote Web allows you Quickly and easily collect reference information from a wide variety of online data sources via direct export, online search, or importing text files.